Are you on Pinterest yet? If not, you may want to consider taking a crash course in Pinterest 101 because we’re launching our first Pinterest contest for March. Let’s show the awesome users on Pinterest just how easy it is to use modern cloth diapers – no “Pins” required!
Steps to enter:
- Follow @DiaperShops on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board and label it “Cloth Diapers – No Pins Required.”
- In the description of the board enter “Top 15 Modern Cloth Diaper Must Haves.”
- Add your top 15 items that you think every cloth diapering parent must have for success. You’ll want to include your favorite brands or styles of cloth diapers, wet bags, wipes, and other accessories that make cloth diapering easy and fun. (Hint: You can start your board by visiting Kelly’s Closet and using our new “Pin It” button that is available on all of the items in our store.)
- In each pins description, include the number of the pin (1-15 in no specific order), a brief description of the item, along with the hashtags #clothdiapers #nopins.
- To make the board a little more personal and pretty feel free to add your favorite pictures of your little one sporting the most modern and easy to use cloth diapers.
- When your board is complete, share it with us by posting a comment on the original contest announcement pin (link here: http://pinterest.com/pin/185421709628061216/), with a link to your own “Cloth Diapers – No Pins Required” board. You’ll also need to submit a link to your Pin Board here along with your email address so that we can contact the winner at the end of the contest. (second link here: http://bit.ly/nopinsrequired)
An example of how your pin could look:
An example of how your board could look:
Additional information and rules for entry:
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Contest begins on February 29th, 2012 and ends on March 15th, 2012.
- Only one entry board per person.
- Winning boards will be selected based upon your creativity, uniqueness, and by how well you represent the Top 15 Must Have items.
- Winners will be announced here and on our blog on March 20th, 2012.
- Pinterest is an invite only service. You can request an invite from Pinterest or by any Pinterest user. If you can’t find an invite leave us a comment below with your email address.