Have you heard about the Great Cloth Diaper Change yet? Leading up to Earth Day (April 22nd) the Real Diaper Association (a non-profit cloth diaper advocacy group) is hosting Real Diaper Week (April 16-21st) and the 2nd Annual Great Cloth Diaper Change (April 21st).
This week at DiaperShops.com and Kelly’s Closet we have some fun promotions to help celebrate Real Diaper Week.
1. For the first 100 orders over $49 placed during Real Diaper Week (April 16-21) you will receive a free Real Simple, Real Diapers advocacy button. No coupon code necessary – we’ll place the button in your package when we ship. Limit 1 per family please.
2. Free all-in-one, one-size diaper with purchase of $65 or more! Use coupon code REALSIMPLE at checkout. This offer begins today, April 16th and will continue until we run out of our free diaper.
3. Real Simple, Real Diapers Twitter Party – Tuesday, April 17th at 9pm ET with @TheEcoChic and our special guest panelists; @EFFBlog, @MyCDStash, @JennyMcClamroch, @CHGDiapers, and@StephaniePete. We’re giving away $200 worth of gift certificates to Kelly’s Closet as door prizes for joining the party. To RSVP visit The Eco Chic blog.
4. Real Simple, Real Diapers Facebook Sweepstakes – all month long you can register to win one of 7 cloth diaper prize packages. Don’t forget you can enter once a day and you can earn extra entries for every friend who enters when you share the contest on your Facebook page. For more information check out our blog post from earlier in the month about the sweepstakes.
5. Attend the Great Cloth Diaper Change – we’re sponsoring the one here in Portland, ME but there are over 250 locations around the world who will be hosting as well. Help break the World Record for the most babies changed into cloth diapers at the same time.
Over 60 bloggers are participating in a Real Diaper Week blog hop. Be sure to visit them for some great cloth diapers tips and stories all week long.