Like Us on Facebook!
- Latest Two Posts 110,993 views
- The Ugly Truth About Knock Off Cloth Diapers 74,934 views
- Troubleshooting – How to Strip Cloth Diapers 45,088 views
- Understanding Ammonia and Cloth Diapers 34,868 views
- Downloadable Cloth Diapering eGuides 26,041 views
- How to Wash Cloth Diapers in an HE Machine 26,031 views
- Cloth Diapering 101: How to Prep Cloth Diapers 21,377 views
- Diaper Rashes and Cloth Diapers 17,941 views
- Cloth Diaper Terminology 14,357 views
- Hard Water Can Be A Stinky Subject! 11,851 views
Cloth Diapering 101
Do you REALLY need to strip your diapers?
Jun 10th, 2015 No Comments
Tampa’s Bump, Baby & Beyond Event
Oct 12th, 2014 No Comments
Introducing the NEW FuzziBunz One-Size Diapers
Aug 15th, 2014 No Comments
Dirty Diapers …. Stink!
Jul 8th, 2014 No Comments
The Ugly Truth About Knock Off Cloth Diapers
Feb 6th, 2014 32
What’s Google+ and How Do I Join?
Jan 29th, 2014 No Comments
Top 3 Best Selling Prefold Diapers of 2013
Jan 24th, 2014 1 Comment
Top 3 Best Selling Newborn Diapers of 2013
Jan 24th, 2014 No Comments
Top 3 Best Selling Diaper Covers of 2013
Jan 22nd, 2014 No Comments
Top 3 Best Selling One-Size Diapers of 2013
Jan 21st, 2014 No Comments
- Do you REALLY need to strip your diapers?
Tags#beachbash 2nd Annual Cloth Diaper Pulse Survey 12 Days of Diapers AppleCheeks Black Friday Blogger Beach Bash cloth diaper cloth diapers clothdiapers clothtoberfest contest coupon coupons Diaper Dollars egg hunt Facebook flats Fluffy Christmas Free Cloth Diapers FuzziBunz FuzziBunz Elite giveaway giveaways Great Cloth Diaper Change Great Cloth Diaper Hunt itti bitti Kelly's Closet kids laundry October Pinterest promotion promotions Real Diaper Week review Rumparooz Sale sales survey Sweepstakes swim diapers Switching to cloth diapers Thanksgiving twitter Winners
Tag Archives: laundry
revised May 28, 2015. While most of the information has remained the same, some of the steps and recommendations have been updated to reflect the most commonly accepted recommendations for stripping your diapers. Always consult the manufacturer’s recommendations first to … Continue reading
Cloth Diapering 101: Prepping your diapers: Congratulations! You’ve decided to try cloth diapering. You’ve made your first purchase but now what? Should you wash your diapers before putting them on your baby or are the ready to use? Most … Continue reading
To see Part 1 of this series: Dealing with Urine, Poo, and Bigger Poos – Oh My! Depending on the number of diapers you own and the speed at which your baby wets/dirties them, you will have to do cloth … Continue reading