Like Us on Facebook!
- Downloadable Cloth Diapering eGuides 5,900 view(s)
- Join the Kelly’s Closet Egg Hunt & Win FREE Cloth Diapers 5,886 view(s)
- Troubleshooting – How to Strip Cloth Diapers 4,036 view(s)
- How to Cloth Diaper a Newborn 2,858 view(s)
- Understanding Ammonia and Cloth Diapers 2,646 view(s)
- Menstrual Cups and Mama Cloth – It’s Life Changing! 2,372 view(s)
- Cloth Diapering 101: How to Prep Cloth Diapers 2,008 view(s)
- How to Wash Cloth Diapers in an HE Machine 1,752 view(s)
- New to Cloth Diapers? What Do You Need to Start? 1,388 view(s)
- Hard Water Can Be A Stinky Subject! 1,239 view(s)
Cloth Diapering 101
Flat Cloth Diapers – Everything You Wanted to Know
May 17th, 2013 No Comments
Diaper Rashes and Cloth Diapers
Apr 12th, 2013 No Comments
Wee Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on Your Cloth Diapers
Jan 23rd, 2013 No Comments
Cloth Diapering 101: What is a pocket diaper?
Jan 8th, 2013 No Comments
Potty Training Tuesday #3 – What Do I Need?
Nov 6th, 2012 No Comments
Potty Training Tuesday #2- Super Undies to the Rescue! Pockets vs Pull On’s
Oct 23rd, 2012 1 Comment
Best Nighttime Cloth Diapers
Oct 13th, 2012 17
How many cloth diapers do you need?
Oct 12th, 2012 No Comments
Tips for Using Cloth Diapers in Day Care
Oct 12th, 2012 1 Comment
Potty Training Tuesday #1: Are YOU ready?
Oct 9th, 2012 No Comments
- Flat Cloth Diapers – Everything You Wanted to Know
Tags#beachbash 2nd Annual Cloth Diaper Pulse Survey 12 Days of Diapers affordable AppleCheeks Black Friday Blogger Beach Bash budget cloth diaper cloth diapers clothtoberfest contest coupon coupons Diaper Dollars egg hunt Facebook flats Fluffy Christmas Free Cloth Diapers FuzziBunz FuzziBunz Elite giveaway giveaways Great Cloth Diaper Change Great Cloth Diaper Hunt itti bitti Kelly's Closet kids laundry October party Pinterest poop promotion promotions Real Diaper Week Sale sales survey Sweepstakes Switching to cloth diapers tutorial twitter Winners
Tag Archives: Real Diaper Week
One of the most enticing elements of cloth diapering is the ability to reuse them for multiple children but will they really last for more than 2-3 years? The answer to that question depends on many factors. Here are some … Continue reading
Are you concerned that your day care provider won’t accept cloth diapers? These days more and more day care centers are flexible and willing to try cloth diapers. If you find a stubborn provider who tries to tell you that … Continue reading
When most people think of cloth diapers they probably assume that it’s something that only crunchy, treehuggers do. In our 1st Annual Cloth Diapering Pulse Survey it was surprising to find that 52% of parents surveyed (sample size 500) decided … Continue reading
Have you heard about the Great Cloth Diaper Change yet? Leading up to Earth Day (April 22nd) the Real Diaper Association (a non-profit cloth diaper advocacy group) is hosting Real Diaper Week (April 16-21st) and the 2nd Annual Great Cloth Diaper Change (April 21st). This week … Continue reading